Barefeet and the Nursery.

By whattheharry - 9:56 AM

Not that barefeet any other day of the year arent my favorite, they are REALLY my favorite now.  I've been reduced to wearing my flip flops to work on most days!


Bare feet 


Here are some shots of the nursery at this point.  I need to add a mirror over the dresser, a mirror that's been in the family for 30 or so years, I am sure.  Apparently my father's mother purchased the mirror as a housewarming gift.  Its currently with my brother for new hanging hardware.  I kept things simple, as usual.  No need for too much when the bean isnt even going to notice!


IMG_0156


IMG_0157
*this is where i need to add a couple of pictures or artwork, once i find them!*


IMG_0159


IMG_0160


IMG_0161
*i think my fear of not having enough diapers can be calmed for now!*


IMG_0163
*some of the toys are from my childhood*


IMG_0165
*and the valances, but couldnt have this room decorated without a pic of the beans maternal great grandparents looking out for him, keeping him company.*



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow! You'll be glad when he/she finally arrives, won't you?

    ReplyDelete