I am priviledged to witness their brotherly bond.

By whattheharry - 2:11 PM

IMG_0150


Today, Mom and I went over to my brothers to babysit the twinkies while he was at school and my sister-in-law volunteered.  The boys were so much fun!  Charlie even walked up to me looking for a hug.  What a little cutie!  I still cant get over how well they played together.  There was only one argument over a toy.  That's when Grandma stepped in and distracted them with something else. 


IMG_0151


They really enjoyed the blocks and putting them together.  Tyler wanted the blocks out, by reaching into the basket holding the top open with his head!  Then when the bag was sitting out, Charlie wanted to move it to the table.  Innovative little buggers! 


IMG_0142


IMG_0145
*you can see Charlie doing his best to carry the bag, Grandma helping* 


My favorite is of the two of them hanging out at the front door, just scoping out the hood.
IMG_0135 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments