Waiting.

By whattheharry - 11:33 AM

IMG_0123


Spring is here, its Easter weekend and there are fresh lovely smelling flowers in my house.  I had the front window open with the breeze flowing through the house, the fresh smell from these pink beauties made the house smell wonderful. 


Right now most everything is in 'wait' mode.  I feel like life sometimes passes me by while here waiting.  Though this time, I am waiting for the miracle growing in my belly, causing all sorts of acid reflux, to finally come into this world and into my life.  I need to embrace these last few weeks of solitude.  Enjoy them. 


I am nervous about having to share my life, though its something I've always wanted.  Can I do it?  Can I make the room for someone else?  Especially someone who is dependent on me for survival?  I imagine my own survival mode will kick in, and all will be well, but its nerve-wracking for me not knowing. 


Happy Easter everyone!  Enjoy all the chocolate bunnies and peeps your teeth and stomach can handle! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. A May baby! I'm a May baby, too. And while it's not easy to bring home a baby alone, I'll let you in on a little secret...it's not hard either. It's sleepless, and awesome. I'm so excited for you...and I think you'll be shocked at how easily you will make room for the Bean, without even trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember going to the beach alone while I was pregnant - I love sitting on the beach alone - wondering when I'd be able to spend an afternoon at beach alone again. I was scared that I'd lose all my "me" time. I did lose it for a while, but grabbed bits and pieces while I could when my daughter was small. Now she's grown and gone and I so miss those days of togetherness. You're going to be a great mom!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete