Music for Baby.

By whattheharry - 8:43 AM

Baby tunes 


I am a BIG music person.  Its always playing when I am home, in the car, exercising, at work, when hanging out with friends, etc.  Its no surprise to me that I have quite the collection of lullabye music for the bean.  I am thinking he will have the same appreciation for music.  (His father is a 'rock' kind of guy.  Plus he played the trumpet and piano for several years)


This morning, while taking a 'break' from reorganizing the closets - a task that I dread - I put together a playlist for the bean.  I cant wait for him to hear it. 


For Baby.
La valse d'Amélie (Version piano) - Yann Tiersen
Trouble Sleeping - Corinne Bailey Rae
All the Money I had is Gone - The Deep Dark Woods
Fireflies - Faith Hill
Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
Hallelujah (feat. Charlie Sexton) - Justin Timberlake
Let It Be Me - Ray LaMontagne
Comptine d'un autre été, l'après-midi - Yann Tiersen
Blessed be - Allison Krauss
Lullabye - Billy Joel
Song for a Winter's Night - Sarah McLachlan
Heart Of Glass - Nouvelle Vague
The Long Day is Over - Norah Jones
Beautiful Boy - Ben Harper
Flake - Jack Johnson
Three Little Birds - Bob Marley
Water Song - Colin Hay
Butterfly Waltz - Baby Piano
You are My Sunshine (Pt. 1) - Elizabeth Mitchell
Night Mantra - Renee + Jeremy
Amazing Grace - Randy Travis
Everything'll be Alright (Will's Lullaby) - Joshua Radin
The Heart of the Matter - India.Arie
Someone Like You - Van Morrison



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments