There is a process to this whole thing.

By whattheharry - 1:08 PM

And I am learning every day that the pros definitely know what they are doing and know exactly how I am feeling and when.  My OB has been spot-on on so many things.  I am very grateful for him.  He has helped soothe many of the fears I had about the delivery.  And the pediatrician.  He's been here every morning and taking the time to explain this child to me. 


I am extremely touched by all the calls, emails, comments on my new journey with this little man who has stolen my heart.  I am still in the healing process, so I'll get back to everyone soon. 


I was able to take a few more pictures today.  I am having a hard time finding the 'perfect' picture.  But really, when he is in the picture, arent they all perfect?? 


IMG_1062


IMG_1058


IMG_1068
*he is sharing his dislike for me changing his shirt!  



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Melissa - Congratulations on you bundle of joy. He looks so much like you. I told you your instincts as a mother would take over. You already look like your a pro at it. Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete