Pinterest.

By whattheharry - 2:40 PM



 


I've joined the ranks of having a 'favorites' site.  I tried a tumblr but couldnt figure it out.  More and more people are  using Pinterest.  So I took a gander a couple of days ago, and am hooked.  Tonight I just finally figured out how to use it. 


What I love about this, is that instead of clogging up my Favorites folder with ideas and wants, I can use this website to organize things I want for the home, crafts or decorating I'd like to do or simply things that make me smile. 


The above picture is a tag because I like the paint color.  This summer I'll be saying good-bye to the orange wall in my living room.  I'll also be making an attempt to slipcover my couch and settee.  We'll see what really happens!  For right now though, I am organizing my inspiration. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's cool! I can't figure out tumblr either - I will have to check out Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay I JUST pinned that to my home board...like in the last ten minutes. crazy!

    ReplyDelete