Artwork.

By whattheharry - 7:22 AM

Each day Max is at school, he comes home with some kind of artwork.  I love it.  I love hearing about how he has 'issues' with texture.  I love seeing the pieces.  I told myself I would keep them all, however the pile of artwork is getting to be rather large. 


I saw on some blog somewhere - cause you know you read one blog - jump to another from that blog - then jump to another - and so on - to use the artwork for card making.  What a brilliant idea!


All you have to do is pick up one of those blank card/envelope sets at any craft store and paste a piece of artwork to the front and Voila! Happy Birthday! or Congrats! or Just Because!


Artwork


IMG_2146


IMG_2148



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's a great idea! I love his color blending in that last one. : )

    ReplyDelete