Amazement, part two.

By whattheharry - 8:49 PM

A couple months ago, Max kept saying his truck is stuck.  He would find a place anywhere he was when playing with his trucks and they would be 'stuck'.  I thought, 'aw, how cute. how creative.'  Well come to find out its a book they've been reading at school. 

So last week we got home from our day and Max wanted to play outside, and who am I to say no??  I went out to check on him and I find this...

1. He's riding his bike.
2. He put his new book in the basket.
3.  And his truck is stuck.
Over the weekend, Max has figured out that if there is something on the kitchen counter that he wants, he pushes a chair over to the counter and helps himself.  Many of donut were consumed without my consent.  Tonight, as we were on our way out to the library for storytime, I find him ...

This kid simply amazes me what he is learning every day. I am so lucky to be a witness to these awesome transformations.  This is one part of motherhood that I had no idea how awesome it would be, no matter who told me. 

Because it is really. awesome.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments