Erika.

By whattheharry - 8:15 AM

Can we talk about my niece Erika? I cant say she is my favorite because I love her just as much as I love all my nieces and nephews.  However I can honestly say that I have a pretty cool connection with her.  I love talking to her, love hearing her thoughts about life, things, horses, etc.  She is an amazing, beautiful person.

This past weekend we traveled to Colorado to visit with my sister Sharon and her family, which includes my brother-in-law, Geno and two nephews Nicholas and Zachary, along with Erika.

When we arrived on Thursday night and we literally squished into my sisters car, I had the pleasure of sitting next to Erika.  This is when the fun started.  We started talking about school, and connected over apps on my phone and cool apps she wanted to show me.  This is also when she told me, 'I am a colorful person Aunt Melissa'.  If we werent in sardine mode, I would have hugged her SO tightly. 

I know she reads this blog. 

So yes, Erika you are a colorful person.  The MOST colorful beautiful person I know. 

What I also completely adore about Erika is that I can always find a surprise on my camera, and now phone, from her.  See below for the evidence from this weekend.  (and also here. from quite a few christmases ago.) 

(some of these pictures are a blurry mess because of the phone to computer resolution, but you'll get the gist of it.) 

Enjoy!









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for this!! It means so much to me!! I love this and am honest to God almost in tears this is so amazing and Im overjoyed!! I love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you buys had lots of fun. Max chatted my ear off about the plane ride :)

    ReplyDelete