Unplugged.

By whattheharry - 7:26 AM

So I am making an executive mommy decision.  I am going to unplug for the summer.  The last few weeks have been busy with a trip to visit my sister Sharon in Denver, Max's birthday, new appliances being delivered, Teacher Appreciation Week parent committee duties, a garage sale and Theo's first birthday.  Let's not forget the everyday stuff too - laundry, dishes, bedtime, baths, me time. 

Plus I really want to revamp the look of this place.  And I need help for that, so I am going to take the time and think about what I want it to be and hopefully over the summer I can make it happen. 

I'll leave you with what we'll be doing while we are gone...spending time together, enjoying the summer the way it should be.  Outside.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments