Happy Birthday Theo!

By whattheharry - 8:59 AM









Theo! Happy Birthday!  8!!  I cant believe it.  You and your brother are growing so fast, and becoming the most amazing boys.  I love you so so much. 

I have more pictures of Theo's birthday celebration because it was later in the month, and with that came some relaxing of isolation and quarantine rules.  I had the family over and our close friends.  Before I knew it I had six boys in the backyard.  So fun.  And of course, Theo's introvertedness was shinning.  Dont touch this, dont touch that, stop doing that...all familiar sayings. 

And yet, he is my goofball.  Look at the facial expressions. 

When the doctor said I would have another boy, and expect the second to keep me on my toes, I didnt really register that.  Today, SO. TRUE.  Both boys are their own unique person, and both amazing.  How did I get so lucky, so blessed with these two. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments