Eleven months.

By whattheharry - 1:58 PM

IMG_1579


Dear Max,


You are now well into your eleven month, and approaching a year here shortly.  I have been a bit emotional about this milestone.  I cant help be excited for you for all the things that are to come, but I am missing the itty bitty you I met almost one year ago. 


I traveled to Budapest Hungary for work, which meant I left you for the very first time for longer than a few hours.  It was terribly hard on me.  I missed you like crazy.  The hardest part of my day while gone was the evenings when it was your bedtime.  Fortunately Grandma, Ginga, Uncle Andrew, Aunt Kelly and your cousins Charlie and Tyler helped out greatly.  I believe you had a great time with everyone. 


You have been becoming more brave with your standing without support.  You have been holding your hands in the air while standing.


You have taken some steps without holding my hands.  Three steps on April 11th.  Four more today (April 16th).  How awesome!


You are starting to eat more adult food, feeding yourself.  You are being selective of the baby food you want to eat.


When hearing music, you will rock from foot to foot, your version of dancing.  Grandma says you and Tyler are the guys in 'The Night at the Roxbury'.  (someday I'll tell you about the movie!)


You love older kids.  Whenever we go to places - park, McDonalds playlands, play areas at the mall - you observe the older kids before you start playing. 


You are the oldest in your classroom at school.  You enjoy the Large Motor room tremendously.  The teachers have told me that when they open the door to the Large Motor room, and the door to the classroom, you know exactly where to go and crawl at your lightening speed. 


You are starting to enjoy books.  You are interested in turning the pages and chewing on the ends.  Your favorite book is Good Puppy.  You are fascinated with each of the puppies. 


Lately I've been feeling sad when I put you to bed, as if I didnt get enough time with you during the day.  I cant wait for morning to see you standing in your crib, smiling as I walk in to your room and greet you. 


I love you Max.


Love, Mom


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Eleven months



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments