Quality Time.

By whattheharry - 2:11 PM

Since being home from my trip, I've been consumed with Max.  I cant get enough of him.  He has changed so much since I had left.  He's taking a few steps, he's more communicative and even started saying 'ma-ma'. 


I know he is bored with the baby toys in the house and only wants to get into the cabinets.  I am holding out until his birthday to give him new age-appropriate toys.  And until that comes, we will be frequently seen at the parks near my house and germ pits throughout Chicagoland. 


Here's what we've done so far this week.  


Monday - McDonalds germ pit (playland)
Tuesday - Sunset Park (Romeoville, near house)


Playland


Park


This was Max's first introduction to playlands and parks.  He is a very observant little boy.  He will stand and watch everything going on before he engages.  Today at the park he STARED at the teenagers that were there.


IMG_1535


When at McDonalds on Monday, we met a nice little boy who must have been around 4, named Tyler.  He wanted to play with Max.  Max just followed Tyler all around the playland, so excited, squealing.  (i didnt take a picture of max with tyler as i dont feel comfortable publishing pictures of people i dont know kids)


This is my favorite.


IMG_1527



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments