Its a Boy!

By whattheharry - 2:32 PM

I noticed Max before the ultrasound tech announced it during my 20-week ultrasound.  And of course you look at him and you see a cute little boy.  Today, as we were playing in the backyard, I was given a vision of what this kid will be like when he is older. 


IMG_2356


Fearless.  Inquisitive.  Observant.  And has to touch every. little. thing. in. existence.  He's definitely going to be a cute kid, and a kind one, but man, I will probably need to invent a robot that will follow him saying, 'No you cant touch that', or 'No  you cant go in there', or 'No you cant eat that', or 'Spit that out!', and clean up after the tornado.  I see a lot of my brother in Max - bull in china shop. 


He's going to have a good life. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments