Things from the Weekend.

By whattheharry - 2:38 PM

-Taping and priming the dining room trim.


-Getting in a brisk walk on Saturday morning.


-Cleaning - hadnt planned on it, but when I started doing the dishes after I made another peach frappe, I found myself naturally moving to the floors, then to the powder room, then to the living room.


-The best part? Max helping.
IMG_0002


-Summer block party @ my brothers.
IMG_2276


IMG_2279


IMG_2283


IMG_2290


IMG_2295


-Learned that the head is much harder than it appears, and that falling off a patio chair and landing on the umbrella stand does not mean one will be cross-eyed, and I need to trust my instinct.


-Life is meant for living, and sitting back and watching others live isnt living.  Sunday started the 'Live Life to the Fullest 2011 - or what's left of 2011' campaign.  Have started a bucket list.


-Took Max to the park on Sunday afternoon, after we both had naps.  The sunshine felt good on the skin and the late summer breeze was perfect!


What did you do this weekend? 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I went kayaking on Saturday with Dad. Sunday, we went to a birthday party for my sister's granddaughters, Linsday, who turned 7, and Kaitlyn, who turned 1.
    Monday was a rainy day. I played with Facebook, and set up a page, "You know you're from Southie when...."
    Today, back to the novel!

    ReplyDelete