Saugatuck, Michigan.

By whattheharry - 2:48 PM

This weekend, Max and I traveled to Saugatuck Michigan with my brother and his family.  I love this area of Michigan, and currently its the place I will retire to when its *that* time. 


We had a great time, though it was short.  I just cannot get over how much I enjoy watching all three boys together.  Makes my heart swoon.  Especially now that they are older and can communicate more, Max included. 


Here are some favorites from the weekend.


IMG_2243


IMG_2244


IMG_2249


IMG_2257


IMG_2259 1


IMG_2263


IMG_2267


IMG_2269


IMG_2270


A thing I am surprising myself as a parent is I am finding that I tend to let go of things being perfect and just being in the moment.  This weekend for example, it rained on Saturday morning, but I was totally game for walking to the end of the pier and around South Haven with Max.  What is even greater is Kelly and Andrew are the same.  So this past Saturday when it was just pouring on our heads, and we were soaked, we still went through with our plans.  I am SO thankful we did.  Max and I will have this awesome memory to cherish now.  Thank you Andrew, Kelly, Charlie and Tyler for being so fun to hang with.  We love you!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sounds great! Glad you had fun. The pictures are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all such towheads!
    Glad you're having a great vacation - you guys deserve it!

    ReplyDelete