A Handmade Christmas, Results.

By whattheharry - 8:35 AM

This is just a few of the items I made, I am still waiting on a couple of others to send me their pictures. 

1. A felt garland for my sister Sharon.  Though techncially this wasnt a Christmas gift, it was a Thank You/Hostess gift from our visit in October.  I am terribly slow. 


2. Two stuffed animals, an owl and a giraffee, for Theo.  I was clueless on what to get him this year seeing we had all the baby toys, and I really dont have any room for too much more stuff. 


3. A felt town/house for Max.  Found this pattern and fell in love with the idea.  It came together pretty easily, just time consuming because of the amount of items to glue.  Max kept asking when he could play with it.  Now it just sits out on the floor in the kitchen for whenever he wants.  (had I taken the time and gone through the matchbox cars we already own, I could have saved myself a few bucks and not purchased the construction set.  oh well.)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments