Brain Dump.

By whattheharry - 11:34 AM

I feel like my brain is getting clogged with many thoughts, lists, feelings, etc.  So here is the first brain dump of 2013.

1.  I've been reading many articles lately about breast feeding, only because they are thrown in my face, disguised as 'good parenting tips' articles.  I know the benefits of breast feeding.  I know my doctors strongly encouraged me to do it, but I chose not to.  It wasnt for me.  If I read one more article that states I am a bad mother for not breast feeding I am going to flip out on someone - not sure who and how productive this will be, but I am tired of hearing it. 

Many people cant breast feed (ex, Guilana Ranic - she has no real boobs anymore.), many people try and it doesnt work out and many people like myself just have issues with the whole thing.  I totally support women who can and do do it, but for me it wasnt meant to be. 
2.  I'm tired of the petty drama.  I cant take people talking behind people's backs or playing games to get what they want.  Just be honest folks, work hard to get what you want and most of all if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all. 

3.  Lastly.  I am working to be the best mother and person I can be.  I keep all the people I care about in the forefront of my mind.  I need to know they are happy and healthy.  If they call, I will call back.  If they text, I will text back.  Email, reply.  We all have busy lives with our personal goals and whatnot, but a little courteous behavior goes a long way, believe it or not. 

Ok, this is last.  How's this for cute??  Love my little chunk monster.  :)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments