Spring inspiration.

By whattheharry - 2:19 PM

I like this time of year for new clothes.  All the bright colors, light weight fabrics and simpleness about them.  A week ago I'd taken a day off work to take a stab at my to-do list.  I did get a couple of things on the to-do crossed off, but while doing so, I did some shopping on QVC, as daytime tv is less than par. 


The deal of the day was this jacket designed by Chloe Dao, Project Runway season 2 winner.  When I first saw it on tv, I thought it was okay.  Then I looked at it on the website, and thought, maybe not.  But I ordered it anyway, and when I tried it on last night, I fell in love. 


Chloejacket 


Also, this dress from Avon.  I never shop with Avon, but I saw the dress in Better Homes and Gardens, and you bet I am buying it.  Not because it was in BH+G, but it is the perfect dress for spring and summer. 


Avon dress



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments