Sundays + friends.

By whattheharry - 3:26 PM

Sundays should alwasy be spent with family or friends.  Or both.  I really do enjoy spending time with my family and friends sitting around a dinner table or being out shopping or going to an event.  Just having them in my presence for a few hour makes me feel good.  I feel good seeing them, seeing their happiness or helping them/listening to them with their struggles.  It is this bond that makes me feel whole, a valued member of society. 


Today, after I worked, and spent some quality time with my ipod, I met my friends for dinner to celebrate Heather's birthday.  I love Heather.  She is fun, sincere, loving, caring and most of all always has a good story. 
IMG_5897 
*Heather and I


IMG_5893 
*The whole gang, minus a few people


IMG_5895 
*Cant go out without the boys goofing around - Eric + Dan


I purchased an ipod many years ago, probably now 6, maybe 7 years ago.  I've never been without it since.  I listen to it all the time.  Working out, taking a walk, cleaning the house and most recently, painting.  I dont know what I would do if ipod were to ever go away.  For right now, its a part of my soul.  IMG_5887



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments