I'm published.

By whattheharry - 10:59 AM

You can now find my blog on Delighfulblogs.com.  It's a pretty cool feeling knowing that in the pool of 3200 blogs, I am in there somewhere.  What are the chances someone browsing thru this list and picking mine to read?  Probably minimal and that's okay. 


Delightful blogs 


I had to write a point of my blog and why I have it for the submission to be posted.  I had to stop and think about it for a while.  I had started this thing years ago to get nonsense out of my head.  Then I used it to document my travels and now, though I'll still document my travels, I find it to be my life diary.  This captures my everyday life.  This will be kept forever, and someday I can look thru the archives and be reminded of all the little stuff I did to keep myself happy and to make me a better person. 


I hope you find the same inspiration from this as I have. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I found you at Delighful Blogs - so the listing works :) I am there too. Check out A Maui Blog :)
    I like your blog - I will go back to the delightful blog and will rate it sometime later today.
    Aloha,
    Liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It really does work! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete