Torn.

By whattheharry - 2:19 PM

Ever feel torn between good and bad? 


I do.  I am. 


I cant seem to find the balance between the two.  I see the good, but the bad overshadows the good.  I hold out for the good to overshadow the bad.  But have very little faith this would happen as the bad has been bad for so so long.  Though I continue to pray for the good, because in the end, if the good were to take over its a very pleasant experience. 


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
With ALL the news in the world, all the tragedies, the nightmares, the news gives time to Jay Leno + Conan O'Brien???  Are you kidding me?  Both of them should be canned.  How can they be SO self-ish during a time like this?  They have not a leg to stand on trying to carry on a 'has-been'.  Give it up, both of you.  Maybe give some of your millions to the Red Cross. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments