I resolve.

By whattheharry - 12:01 PM

I just read my post for 2009 resolutions.  I wanted to know if I followed thru with any of them.  They are listed here.  I have to say that the 'obvious' resolutions set for 2009 were NOT met.  Whoops!  Not to say I didnt try.  I did make an effort to eat more fruits and veggies.  I also worked on the debt.  The 15 pounds...yeah, not so much. 


For the 'not-so-obvious' resolutions.  I ... 
1.  see the city, see the local sites can be seen here, here and here.
2.  something about spirituality...this might be one that gets moved to the top of the list.
3.  do more creative things can be seen here.
4.  spend more time with family and friends, probably my favorite category, can be seen all throughout this blog.  Though I have to say this is one of my favorites.    


2010 is already panning out to be a completely different year than all the others.  I am very optimistic this will be a good year for everyone.  I think this is the time for reunions, rebirths and new beginnings.  We have 363 days left to make a difference, change the things we want and make room for the things we want in our lives.  I cannot wait to see what 2010 brings!   



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments