2009.

By whattheharry - 9:38 AM

Today marks the last day of 2009.  It marks the end of a year, and a decade.  I am not feeling either sad or happy about the end of 2009.  Overall it was an okay year, not the best, but certainly not the worst in my books.  In fact, its heading out on a good note.  I always tend to look forward, though with hesitation of the unknown.  But looking forward to 2010 doesnt seem to bring as much as hesitation as the years past.  I attribute that to the Bean.  Or Hamilton as the family has now nicknamed him.  Even, Hammy, for short.  (trust me, that is NOT his name!) 


Here's a recap of my year in photos.  I am SO thankful that I continue to document my life in photos.  If I didnt, I wouldnt have the ability to do this...


View slideshow

Happy New Year everyone!  I wish you all prosperity and good health!  Enjoy 2010! 


ps - be safe tonight - call a cab, a friend or family member - just be safe! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments