Dec 8 + 9.

By whattheharry - 11:40 AM

Xmas cards


This photo is from tonight.  I missed Tuesday because there has been so much happening in life.  But that doesnt mean I didnt think about the holidays.  I actually came up with the perfect gift for my 7 year old nephew, Zachary.  I sent a text to my sister with the idea, which warranted a call back from her with the first words out of her mouth, 'Perfect Idea!'.  I highly doubt he reads this blog, so I can safely say that my Lego.com gift card will bring a smile to his face! 


Tonight I tackle the christmas cards.  I am not all that excited about sending them this year, as I have in previous years.  Probably because over the last three years I've traveled world.  I had something to share.  I dont need to travel to exotic or wordly places to send out a christmas card, but short of sending a picture of the bean, I dont have anything else to share.  (I want to wait on the bean picture!)  But in christmas tradition, I will send the cards.  They do bring holiday cheer to me, so I hope it does the same for others!


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Lately, it seems the trendy thing to do is find yourself or someone you know make a ER or urgent care visit.  Started with my brother, before thanksgiving.  Then my father for his surgery.  Two ladies I work with had parents in the hospital.  Monday evening my step-father had to go the ER.  My Aunt Dorothy is in the hospital also.  I even had to go to the urgent care for an infection.  So, I am going to safely speak for all people I know...'nuff with the doctors.  I hope everyone mentioned here and others who have experienced the same is on the mend and feeling better soon! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments