Dec 23.

By whattheharry - 2:18 PM

Dec 23


All the presents are wrapped and under the tree.  Also under the tree are a few gifts I've received already from friends.  I especially like the fuzzy polar bear my friend Robin gave to the bean.  Not to me, remember, to the bean!  I cant wait to show the bean!


Each year as I wrap each of the gifts, I get a bit more excited about giving the gifts.  I cant wait to see the expressions on the receiver's face when they open the gift and they are surprised!  (except for Zachary, who knows he is getting Legos!) I am more of a giver than a receiver.  I like to see the happiness and smiles on everyone's faces when they open their gifts.  I would rather spend the couple of hours opening gifts just watching and taking pictures.  I just might do that on Christmas morning this year.  We have the twinkies joining us...and with Sharon and the kids home, basically all grandkids will be in one room together.  Definitely spending time capturing those moments!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments