Dec 22.

By whattheharry - 1:09 PM

Dec 22


The Wagner family, sans Geno, arrived this afternoon for the holidays.  We were all very excited to see them.  They were very excited to be here.  The two younger kids, Erika and Zachary, went straight to the tree and saw all the gifts that Grandma had already wrapped and put under the tree.  Erika found her gifts.  Zachary, too.  Zachary blurted at dinner that he knows what he is getting.  He knows he is getting Legos, because he shook the box!  HA! 


Andrew hung out in Naperville today, he had some things to help Mom with, then they headed out to get a gift.  It was nice to have him around, just chillin', chattin'.  Though it would have been the icing on the cake if Kelly and the boys came with.  But we'll see them on Friday.  I hear that Tyler is walking now!  Holy Cow!


Today is also my oldest sister's birthday.  And when I use the word, oldest, I do not mean that in the sense of her age.  I use it in the identification of her birth order compared to me.  ;o)  Happy Birthday Laura!  Hope you had a good day!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments