Dec 7.

By whattheharry - 12:12 PM

Figs necklace


My christmas present arrived today!  Since its just me, no boyfriend or husband, I buy myself a little something each year.  This year I found the perfect gift!  Its a mama + me necklace.  I will wear this everyday!  I love it so!


My brother called me Sunday to discuss gifts for my mother + step-father.  We talked about a necklace my mother has of people charms ... one for each child and grandchild.  There are so many that the necklace throws out her neck wearing it!  It was nice to chat with my brother about christmas and life.  We dont do it often, so when he calls I make the time.  He's a good kid (I say kid, because he will always be the bouncy blonde hair kid that I remember!).  He's at a career cross-roads and part of me envies him because he has an opportunity, possibly, to make the change that we all dream of.  If he truly wants to do it, I fully support him.  I pray that you have the career V8 moment soon Andrew! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments