Dec 21.

By whattheharry - 12:48 PM

Xmas lights
*Heritage Place subdivision, Romeoville, IL


On my way home tonight I took a gander thru the neighborhood at everyone's lights.  There are more houses decorated than not.  What is it about christmas lights that makes one smile? 


I love christmas lights.  I love the magic they bring.  I love the comforting feeling they bring to a neighborhood.  I love the way they light up neighborhoods.  I am surprised how many people do decorate their houses.


I think if its not too cold one of these nights, I might take to foot in the neighborhood to see each and every house.  Each are beautiful in their own unique way.   (but then again, if I take the car, I can listen to christmas music while viewing the lights...)


Its good to see other people wanting to capture the christmas magic as much as I do!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments