Dec 12.

By whattheharry - 10:52 AM

Dec 12


Today I spent the afternoon shopping with my dearest friend Rich.  He and I wandered around downtown Naperville for a while, checking out Barnes and Noble, Williams-Sonoma, Gap and finally took a break at Starbucks.  I normally love the hustle and bustle of christmas shopping, however today when I walked into Barnes and Noble I saw the many many people I felt the urge to leave right away.   As we stood in the kids section, Rich would surf Amazon.com to compare prices of the books I was interested in. 


Here we are, me all nice and plump from my 2 shirts, one bulky sweater and a down vest, and Rich in his stylish hat.  We sat in Starbucks and dished about everything and nothing, and were witness to the constant line for trendy stylish gourmet coffee.  
Me + rich starbucks 
Me + Rich, circa December 2009



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments