Dec 11.

By whattheharry - 12:09 PM

Holiday music


Its Friday night, 14 days before Christmas.  I decided I needed to freshen up my holiday music mix.  While Deck the Halls is on the tube, with hot tea in hand and sitting by christmas tree light only, I surfed iTunes for an eclectic mix of holiday songs. 


I found I continually went to the classics, especially performed by those greats who defined a whole genre of music.  Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Bing Crosby and many others.  Below is my iTunes mix.  Enjoy!


2009 Holiday 
The Christmas Song, Diana Krall 
Silent Night, Andrea Bocelli
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, Ella Fitzgerald
I Cant Wait for Christmas, Mindi Abair
A Marshmallow World, Dean Martin
Mistletoe, Colbie Caillat
Carol of the Bells, The Bird and The Bee
Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Harry Connick, Jr
My Favorite Things, Tony Bennett
Ive Got My Love to Keep Warn, Frank Sinatra
Baby, Its Cold Outside, Dean Martin
Caroling, Caroling, Nat King Cole
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, Frank Sinatra
White Christmas (1947 version), Bing Crosby
The Little Drummer Boy, Harry Simeone Chorale
Mele Kalikimaka, Bing Crosby + Andrews Sisters
Joy to the World, Mormon Tabernacle Choir
Let There Be Peace on Earth, The Boys Choir of Harlem
Winter Wonderland, Louis Armstrong
Its Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas, Bing Crosby
The Christmas Waltz, Frank Sinatra
Jingle Bells, Harry Connick, Jr
Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!, Dean Martin



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments