A morning thought.

By whattheharry - 1:23 AM

Max sepia


This morning as I sit here trying to quickly post this, eat breakfast and shower all while Max sleeps for the next hour, I realize the following:


Summer is in full swing.
Feeling nostalgic for lazy summer days spent at the beach on Block Island. 
I have certain goals and dreams that I want for my life, Max's life, and balancing and prioritizing them 
is exhausting and stressful.
Though, first time in my life, I have something that trumps anyone else's priorities 
(including mine!).


All of which are good things.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ohhh...that picture is BEAUTIFUL! How's new motherhood treating you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks! I've noticed recently I am wanting to document every little move, just so I either dont forget or wanting to keep this time around for as long as possible!
    Motherhood is better now. Its been two months and I think we are into our groove, or getting there. I think he likes me ... can tell when he smiles once in a blue moon and he'll stop crying as soon as I pick him up!
    I am SO thankful I have great Mom's, like you, to turn to! Thank you! = )

    ReplyDelete