Journaling made easy.

By whattheharry - 11:26 AM

IMG_0314


Though I use this blog to journal my life and to share with others, I wanted to have something, a journal of some-sort for Max.  I found this mini journal.  Perfect for the busy mom, like me.  I am able to capture the day, the feelings, thoughts, likes and favorites.  I cant wait for it to be completed and for Max to review it when he is older, to know that on June 11th, my favorite smell is freshly brewed coffee. 


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
As of tomorrow, I will be one month away from going back to work.  I want to spend as much time as possible with Max, just he and I.  I wont ever get this time back, so I want to make it the best it possibly can be.  



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments