Fall.

By whattheharry - 3:02 PM

Fall is my favorite season.  Thankfully its the favorite of many others as well.  Some of my blog roll lately has been focusing on the season, one of them in fact posted the picture of the handmade and dyed coffee coasters.  Dont you just love them? And want to make a set for yourself?


Fall mosaic 
1. marigold , 4. Autumnal Felt Leaf Garland by Cherry Menlove


I seriously want to felt something this weekend.  But instead, I'll be traveling south to see my sister Sharon.  My first vacation in almost two years.  I am excited and nervous all at the same time.  I just pulled out my suitcase and filled it with all of Max's stuff.  There is no room for my stuff.  I am about 300% positive I am over packing for Max.  But the one thing I decide not to bring will be the one thing I will need the minute I step foot in the airport. 


Maybe Sharon will be up for a little crafting this weekend??? 


What is your Fall inspiration?



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Fall inspiration? Foods - wish it werent true. But I so look forward to baking & cooking more so in the fall than any season - apples, squash, pumpkin, etc. Filling the chilly house with those toasty aromas. And, when I can int he recipe - loads of cinnamon! Mmm, mmm.

    ReplyDelete