Photo booth.

By whattheharry - 3:12 PM

For the longest time I thought I would be a Mac user, seeing it has so many applications that lean towards the creative.  Each time I have had to purchase a computer, I've walked into the Apple store armed and ready to fork over more than enough money.  Yet on two seperate occasions I have walked out frustrated because I just dont get along with the Mac computers.  Or their operating systems.  However, I do get along with their Photobooth application.  And I found one for us Windows users! Online and free, no less! 


Check out Cameroid.  Only requirement, you need a webcam.  Simple. 


So you get to take shots like this:
6HU0T-A1


I did not close my eyes on purpose!  But its too funny not to share!


You can add frames, effects, or just plain ol' pictures.  Dont be alarmed if you see these pop-up regularly around here.  I've always wanted to do something like this, being able to capture life as-is, in the moment. 


So here I am, in bed, doing the nightly ritual of blog roll reading. 


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If you try this yourself, Cameroid, send me a copy of your picture, and I will post it here on the blog.  Make it as goofy or as serious as you'd like!  Cant wait to see it! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. oh man! I will have to try this! If you like photobooth style pics you should check out Shutterfly's Wink. It's also an iphone app I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha I'm going to have to try this. Sounds like tons of fun! :)
    xoxo,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete