The start of a beautiful history ...

By whattheharry - 10:47 PM

(at the request of a fellow chicagoland blogger, justem)


Cups


These are the cups I spoke about in this post.  One of them actually used to belong to my grandmother.  Since writing that post, and having some positive feedback about it, I've pulled these puppies off the top shelf, and actually started using them.  They've been sitting up there for a special occasion, waiting.  Why not use them now?  For everyday coffee and tea consumption? 


And here's their home, wouldnt a certain aqua colored vintage stacking mug look right at home in here??
Shelf 


A girl can dream, and obsessively search Etsy + eBay for those puppies!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oooh! I really like the top one on the left. Is it orange?? LOVE the collections. My mom has a big collection of old tea cups, also...mostly from her mom and grandmother, etc.

    ReplyDelete