Foreign affairs.

By whattheharry - 5:19 PM

This week I have been able to see some people that I worked with overseas, well actually, on the other side of the globe.  When I was traveling for work, I met ALL sorts of people.  Some were awesome, some were nice, some were people I just worked with.  I am ever so grateful to have had the opportunity to travel to such places. 


Here's Rachel.  A Brit who resides in Singapore.  One of the nicest and classy ladies you'll ever meet.  I am so glad we had the chance to catch up over dinner, and she got to spend time with Max. 
IMG_0264


Then there is this gang.  When I went to Australia for work back in 2007, my life was going through a transition.  It was out with the bad, in with the good.  These people are the good.  They will hold a special place in my heart forever.  When I heard Spencer + Kerry were coming for a visit, I was very excited to see them.  I can so be myself with them, and they too, and we just have a great time. 
IMG_0288 
*missing, John Patterson. 


In order from left to right, Kerry, Spencer, Jenny, Max, Ben, Bob and me.  There were several pictures taken and this is the best one I have.  Sorry Bob! 


I hope someday I'll see Spencer + Kerry again.  I know I'll talk to them on a regular basis, as we work together on things.  Having these friendships with the group from Australia and Rachel from Singapore, makes me feel like a well rounded person.  And to know that if I were ever to have an opportunity to travel to these places again, I would have friends to catch up with.  How cool is that?



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments