Growing and changing.

By whattheharry - 2:08 AM

Someone is growing and some things are changing around here. 


Growing.IMG_1159


IMG_1150


IMG_1153


Changing.
I have more patience for things that I didnt prior to Max.  I am slowly accepting that I cannot do it all, each day.  Something has to give.  Its becoming easier to prioritize.  My view of the world, and life and how precious it is.  Incorporating more self-talk for the times when The Negatives have shown up unannounced.  Taking deep breaths and talking myself out of a frenzy. 


Doing all of this now, at my age, basically half way through life, I somewhat kick myself for not doing it sooner, when I was younger.  But I cant look back, only forward and I am just so thankful that I am able to do this now, so I can enjoy my life, I can enjoy Max. 


What do you do to incorporate Change into your life?



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments