A Max Montage.

By whattheharry - 3:12 PM

As much as I have been posting about Me lately, let me reassure you there has been plenty of Max going around here.  I just get behind in the stories and then get overwhelmed in what I want to say.  So I am scrapping any sort of story and just sharing the following montage of photos since mid-November.


IMG_2546


Basspro3


Max xmas tree


IMG_2579


Light parade


IMG_2623


IMG_2627


And there's still more to come!  Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such great photo's! How did he like Santa? He looks a little hesitant. I love the shot of him "driving" the train(?). He's adorable! Happy Holiday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait--is that a choo-choo diner? I've always wanted to try one of those, but never know when they won't be crowded. Hope Max enjoyed it! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete