Bling, Bling!

By whattheharry - 7:36 AM

As you all well know, its one of my favorite times of year, the holiday season.  When I was younger, I would find myself invited to a couple of holiday parties each year, and always happy to go.  This year, not too many parties.  In fact, only one so far.  (Honestly quite, well more than quite okay with it!)


However, what I do miss about the parties is getting dressed up.  And not just work-dressed up.  Im talking about fancy make-up, jewelry and sweater or top. 


I saw something similar to this in Target the other day, and it just screams 'HOLIDAY PARTY!' or 'NEW YEARS EVE!'.  How fabulous would it be to wear some bling on your eyes? 


Blowup_bi


Say hello to myface Cosmetics and their blingtones.  This color above is Black Ice.  But they also have Silver Screen and Morococo, just to name a few more of my favorites.  I just might order some, just to have, maybe just to wear to my one party this year. 


Can you just envision having such fabulous holiday eyes??? 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments