Favorites.

By whattheharry - 6:43 AM

Thought I would share my favorites this time of year, kind of like how Oprah has her 'Favorites'.  Mine are on a much much simpler scale!


#1. I only eat these during the Holiday Season.
Hersheys kiss


#2. Believe it or not, Eggnog.  Yes, I do enjoy a cup or two over the days.  I like mine heated up just a bit. 
Eggnog


#3. I've always been a fan of scented lipglosses.  Especially ones that smell like toasted marshmallows! 
Lipgloss


#4. A new pair of slippers is always welcomed!  I do my research every year on slippers, and I found these to be perfect for me.
Dr scholls slippers


#5. Because I am big supporter of small/local businesses. A girl can always use a new purse.
Bucketbag


What are you favorites this year?



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a fun idea for a post! I really like those slippers--I'd be afraid that in the morning rush I'd end up wearing them to work, though!

    ReplyDelete