Christmas Centerpiece.

By whattheharry - 5:49 AM

So, I made an attempt.  What do you think?  I dont think its as glamorous as Martha's, but I kind of like it better, almost.  I think I am liking the greens. 


Xmas centerpiece


Here's how I did it:


-Two sets of feathered birds from Hobby Lobby.
-Elmer's spray glue.
-Martha's chunky glitter.
-greens from backyard shrub (that I hate and want to tear out in the Spring).
-existing hurricane centerpiece.


I sprayed the birds with the Elmer's glue, and then sprinkled the glitter over them.  I could have given them a bath in it, but I still wanted to see the feathers and the red. 


I put the cut branches in the hurricane (obviously), then attached the birds. 


I said 'Ouch!' a couple of times because there are thorns on the branches. 


And I have glitter glued to my hands and nails that'll probably take a half bottle of nail polish remover. 


Though in the end, I have a lovely, christmas centerpiece for my Christmas Eve meals tomorrow.


IMG_2645
*the untouched version.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments