Homemade Hot Chocolate + Marshmallow Sticks.

By whattheharry - 1:57 AM

I wanted to share this with you as it is easy (though it may not appear to be that way), cheap and tasty, if I do say so myself. 


I've been cutting back on the Christmas gifts, but I still like to give a little something to some people I work with.  Plus this is my second year for teacher gifts. 


This year, I have been utilizing what I have in the house for gifts and decorations.  Outside of the chocolate, whipping cream and gelatin all other items I had on hand either in the cabinet or in my 'candy making stash'.  I think the Santa bags are a couple of years old from Target.  I purchased them when I was going through a 'whimsical christmas' phase. 


IMG_2640
IMG_2642
IMG_2643


I found the recipes here and here.  And dont forget the instructions printable


Enjoy!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments