Christmas Dinner.

By whattheharry - 5:36 AM

I know, I know, I said I would post more about Max.  However, today I spent my lunch hour looking for inspiration for table decorations for the Chrismtas Eve dinner I will be hosting. 


Lately I've been fascinated by the whole mid-century glittered christmas trinkets.  Martha has a couple of ideas.  Plus a few others that I think would be super easy to make.  (and if you have scrapbooking supplies on hand, super cheap!)


(all photos from Martha)


Candy placecards
*heres the one that could be made with scrapbooking supplies


Christmas cloches
*i always see these cloches at the goodwill.


Glittered birds
*this is one I think I might do for the table.  However, I might not glitter the branch.


Glittered deer


Tree place card setting
*I love these dishes. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments