Dinners In.

By whattheharry - 10:57 AM



via

I've challenged myself to no eating out whatsoever for the entire month of April.  All dinners in.

This includes coffees at work, treats at work, treats on the way to/from work and anything else that has a drive-thru and is convenient.

Earlier this year I was creating a new budget, seeing things are going to change here shortly (8 weeks from now!) and I need to really adhere to it.  Especially if I want to remain as debt-free as possible. 

Elise Blaha has (and currently is) done this before.  She was my inspiration to give this challenge a Go.  

Today is day three.  With the exception of buying a drink yesterday at work as I was *craving* Coca-Cola and drank it like I've never will again, I've been doing okay in the challenge. 

I did spend a little bit more in groceries over the weekend, but I usually spend that money on lunches out during the work week. 

If you are interested in joining me on the challenge, I would love to hear from you and any tips or meal ideas because I am sure Max will tire of chicken nuggets rather soon! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments