By whattheharry - 6:25 PM

The other night I had a really weird dream, and well that doesn’t surprise me because I’ve been having weird dreams since being about 15 weeks pregnant.  They say it’s a symptom of pregnancy, and I’ll agree! 

Normally I just ignore the dreams, but this one on Friday night/Saturday morning has really freaked me out. Probably because I’ve never dreamt of this before. 

All I remember is being on a giant 747 taking off from Chicago, and then crashing on to one of the highways.  Literally the plane was bouncing, people were screaming, the top floor of the plane blew off…

And everyone walked away safe.

Last night I Google’d ‘plane crash dream’ only because I needed to know what it meant, if anything.  I am not a big believer in the ‘subconscious talks to me through my dreams’ but I do know for a fact that if something is on your mind, it will appear in your dreams.  What I didn’t realize was how much was on my mind.

Airplane Crash
To dream that a plane crashes signifies that you have set overly high and unrealistic goals for yourself. You are in danger of having those goals come crashing down. Alternatively, the crashing airplane represents your lack of confidence, self-defeating attitude and self-doubt. You do not believe in your own ability to achieve those goals. Loss of power and uncertainty in achieving your goals are also signified.

Apparently I have some work to do!

Yesterday, after a long morning of terrible two's and a long nap, we headed to a new park in the neighborhood.  This wasnt toddler friendly at all, but we made do. 







The one cool thing about this park were the musical instruments or 'musical art'.  Max was fascinated by this keyboard, where you step or hop or jump on each of the tiles and it would ding.  Unfortunately he was too light to do it on his own.  I stepped on it and it went 'DOOOOOONNNNNGG', as if 'WHOA! Sweetheart, heads up next time!'.  I was laughing so hard I think the only other parent at the park was looking at me funny! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm sorry to hear about the dream. That sounds terrible! The park, on the other hand...looks very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete