GOOOAAALLLL!

By whattheharry - 12:05 PM

Max started a soccer class this weekend.  I have to be honest and say that I am not a huge fan of soccer and I am not sure I really wanted him to take this class.  Then seeing how much he loves balls, and in just the last few weeks loves kicking them around the yard, I dont regret handing over the cash for this class. 

Besides, the uniforms alone make it all worth it!






































And after the first 15 minutes or so, he got into it.  He wanted nothing to do with the bubbles and chasing the coach or the parachute.  But he was definitely all about throwing the balls into the net, kicking them, chasing them, and pointing out the deflated or 'broken' balls by saying, with an emphasis, 'Ewwwwwww!'. 






































  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh my GOODNESS! How is possible that Max gets more adorable with every picture?! He looks like he's having a ball. (Ha- no pun intended) You're the best mom ever for signing him up :)

    ReplyDelete