Happy Easter!

By whattheharry - 10:13 AM

Happy Easter Everyone! 

(yeah, sorry this is a day late, but better late than never!)

I have to say for a holiday, one that isnt all that high up on my favorites list, it was a pretty enjoyable one.  I mean I never really even mentioned the Easter Bunny to Max.  We were at a park district event on Saturday and saw the Easter Bunny, and I was all 'Oh. Max. There's the Easter Bunny.  Say Hello.'  No enthusiasm, no trying to explain who he is, nothing.  We both looked at the bunny, and then turned away.  I am not sure what it is about Easter, but its just not as magical and cool as the others.  (Sorry Easter.)

But, Grandma and Ginga put on an awesome egg hunt for Max and the Twinkies.  They loved it!  Charlie started to cry when it was over.  Max kept asking for more eggs, even this morning when he woke up!

High Five Grandma!  You've started a tradition! 






It was just a nice weekend - weather, family - all around.  I am way exhausted today sitting here at work, but its worth it.

(and no i dont usually dress my son in sweats on a holiday...you see that was his third outfit of the day.  boys.)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Happy Easter!
    I love seeing your little baby belly sneaking out. ;)

    ReplyDelete