Sometimes.

By whattheharry - 6:36 AM

Sometimes I wonder if God just gets a good chuckle out of throwing us for a loop.  If He finds pleasure in handing out complete crap to good people.  I dont know and that'll be one of the first things I say to Him when at the gates of Heaven.  I'll bitch at him non-stop for about a day or two, cool down and then he can let me in. 

Things are definitely looking better today, but still not in the clear.  Maybe we will never be.  Maybe the message of 'living in the now' has to take place.  That is definitely a lifestyle change in this house, choosing to live in the now.  Honestly I dont think its a bad thing to take on. 

By living in the now, I think I will get to see more of this. 




 
He's trying very hard to figure it out.  I dont want to miss out on these things, so stepping back and taking deep breaths will be necessary.  However, I think I will find myself much more pleased when I do. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm so sorry you and your loved ones are going through this trying time. Life is not fair, and for some, more unfair than most. If it makes you feel better, I'm keeping a list of things to talk to Someone about when I reach the Gates. Hopefully, He lets me in after I'm done :)

    Living in the now are words to live by... I often find myself wishing time to go by quickly, but that means I'm missing out on the wonder of now. Thank you for this post - I needed it.

    ReplyDelete