30 Weeks.

By whattheharry - 1:33 PM






































Here I am thirty weeks pregnant.  I used to take a picture every week during my pregnancy with Max.  I tried to commit to that same task with this one, as I didnt want for Nameless #2 to fall into the typical 'subsequent child' syndrome - where there are no pictures, no details in a baby book, etc, etc, etc, but I have in fact fallen into this. 

I havent gained as much as I have at this point in my pregnancy as I did with Max, but I am definitely bigger this time.  (and I have yet to clean the full length mirror that I use!) 

But I can say this, my energy is basically in the negative zone, meaning I have none. Zero. I have enough to get to work, come home take care of Max and I find myself closing my eyes whenever I can. 

I miss it.  I am not one who takes naps during the day/weekend.  I am one who pretty much has energy all day long.  I have even more energy when I eat healthy and exercise (even if its a walk around the neighborhood wtih Max). 

I worry with Nameless #2, I wont have this energy back.  I am not one who lays around and does nothing.  I like to be outside when its nice.  I like to do things on the weekends.  I like to feel like I am living.  And with Nameless #2, I worry that I wont be able to do all the things that I want to do and that I should do with the kids. 

Any of my multiple child moms have any advice?  Does the energy return? 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments